Facing Impaired Driving Charges in Winnipeg? Let Us Solve Your Problem!
100s of Successful Criminal Cases
Avoid 48 – 100+ Hours of Community Service
Avoid Paying Thousands of Dollars in Court Fines
We’ll Fight To Keep You Out Of Jail
Specialized Impaired driving lawyers In Winnipeg
If you have received a License Suspension or a Driving Prohibition, you may be able to get a conditional driver’s license through the License Suspension Appeal Board.
Not every license suspension can be appealed. You have the ability to appeal your suspension if:
- You are suspended by Manitoba Registrar of Motor Vehicles (Manitoba Public Insurance) as the result of a show cause hearing; or
- Your Driver’s Licence is Suspended or Prohibited as the Result of a Criminal Code Conviction, and
○ You have been convicted of Impaired Driving or other alcohol and/or drug-related offences and want to ask for a conditional driver’s licence during the court-imposed prohibition, or
○ You have an additional period of suspension of your driver’s licence imposed by the Manitoba Registrar of Motor Vehicles that extends beyond any court-imposed driving prohibition.
The License Suspension Appeal Board is not an option if you are prohibited from driving as a result of any other driving offense(s) under the Criminal Code.
The License Suspension Appeal Board does not reconsider the decision to suspend or prohibit you from driving. It has the power to grant conditional driving privileges, and will do so only if it is satisfied that:
● Exceptional hardship will result if the suspension remains in effect, AND
● The granting of a conditional licence is not contrary to the public interest.
Gerri Wiebe has successfully fought impaired driving cases for more than 15 years. Get your free initial consultation today.
Free No-obligation Consultation With Gerri Wiebe that Can Help You
What happens at a free consultation?
Our 60 minute free consultations include the following 4 steps:
- Collection of personal information about you crucial for building a solid defence
- A careful review of the documents you received from the court and police.
- Review of your recollection of events leading up to & after the allegations
- Review of court process, fees and how we can help
How should I prepare for my free consultation?
You should bring or email in advance the following:
- A written statement laying out your version of events;
- Documents given to you by the court or by the police;
- All disclosure you have received;
- Legal Photo; ID and
- Any supporting documents that can help your case
How much do our services cost?
The cost will depend on several factors including;
- The complexity of your case
- How serious the charges are, and
- Experience of the criminal lawyer working on your case.
Fees of an experienced and effective criminal defence lawyer will typically range in the thousands of dollars. However, only a fraction of that amount is due initially. Flexible payment schedules are offered so fees can be paid in monthly instalments.
Don’t Let One Mistake Ruin Your Whole Life!
Protect your record from being blemished with a criminal charge with the help of an experienced driving offense lawyer. Every year thousands of drivers in Winnipeg face impaired driving charges, and many end up getting fines and jail time for it.
With the help of one of the most successful impaired driving lawyers, you can avoid getting sentences and even keep your driving license!
Impaired driving is a term used to refer to driving under the influence of a drug or alcohol. Often people don’t realize they have had too many drinks and cross the legal blood alcohol limit.
While it is dangerous to be driving under the influence, one mistake should not blemish your record or affect your life drastically.
Why Do You Need a Driving Offence Lawyer?
An impaired driving charge is fairly vague and can be based on how a hearing witness explains your driving ability and physical state. It’s far less solid than an over .80 charge.
From the bloodshot eyes to the smell of alcohol, there are several characteristics that an accused can be attributed to.
You need a lawyer who’ll be firm in cross-questioning of both police and civilians to prove unreliability in shreds of evidence and that they can’t prove within a reasonable doubt that you’re guilty of impaired driving.
Gerri Wiebe – One Of The Best Impaired Driving Lawyers in Winnipeg
Gerri Wiebe has been practicing criminal law in Winnipeg for 16 years and has assisted many clients in obtaining a conditional license in order to be able to continue to work and support themselves and their families. She has the experience and knowledge that you need to achieve the best possible result.
Gerri Wiebe lets you clear your name or reduce your sentence if you have been caught speeding or violating any traffic rule.
Unlike other impaired driving lawyers in Winnipeg, we provide you with the complete assistance required to get your name cleared from the traffic violation charges.
With our expert driving offense lawyers, we have the expertise to serve you in the following infractions:
- Speeding tickets
- Outstanding warrants for unpaid tickets
- Driving uninsured
- Driving with a revoked or suspended license
- Driving with an expired license
- Hit and run accidents
- Reckless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Lane change violations
- Habitual traffic offenses
- Arrest warrants for unpaid traffic violations
Gerri Wiebe is dedicated to protecting your rights as a driver. If you are charged with impaired driving in Canada or other speeding tickets, we will stand by your stand in letting you understand your rights and the options that you can choose.
As a reliable driving offense lawyer, we take each case seriously and do whatever it takes to protect your rights. Our expert lawyers are ready and prepared to help you.
Get In Touch With Gerri Wiebe
Finding the right criminal defence lawyer can be quite a challenge, especially when you are reeling from the stress of criminal charges. Hiring a criminal lawyer means putting your trust in that person, and it’s important that you feel assured that that person will give you the best representation possible.
Call Gerri Wiebe today at +1-204-799-5956 for a free consultation and find out if she is the right lawyer for you.
"Outstanding in court room.."
"Outstanding in court room. Personable person, makes a person feel comfortable, someone you can sit and talk to with great understanding. Believes and fights for truth."
"Thank you, Gerri..."
"Thank you Gerri for everything. I mean saving my a**”
"Excellent management and commitment to their clients"
"The whole team is great! Excellent management and commitment to their clients."
"PERFORMED WELL IN THE COURTROOM"
"...PERFORMED WELL IN THE COURTROOM"